The Champions Fund was created by Canada’s dairy farmers to empower the female athletic community, to provide a resource that can help change the game for Canada’s young girls and women athletes.
How the Champions Fund Works
The 2016 Champions Fund will award $5,000 grants to 20 deserving female athletes, teams, or organizations, providing the financial support needed to pursue their athletic goals.
- Anyone from Canada’s female athletic community aged 13 and older can apply, or apply on behalf of their team, tournament, camp or program.
- To apply for the Champions Fund, simply create a profile, and answer a few questions about your passion for Canadian female athletics. From there, you can share your profile on social media.
- Our Champions Fund selection committee will review the applications and decide on the 20 most-deserving grant recipients.
The deadline for submissions is September 29th, 2016. This year’s 20 grant recipients will be announced in November 2016!
What you Need to Apply
Applying for the Champions Fund is simple. Check out the list below, or explore the full eligibility information.
- A minimum of one inspiring photo that shows you in action (up to 3)
- A link to a video on YouTube of you performing (note: this is optional)
- Contact information (full name and email)
Check out all of the CHAMPIONS FUND Applicants! See their profiles here
For more Champions Fund information, click here