JOB NOTICE: ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Cross Country BC (CCBC), the Provincial Sport Organization for cross-country skiing in British Columbia, is currently seeking to fill a full-time Athlete Development Coordinator position. The successful candidate will work out of the provincial office which is located in Vernon, BC.
General Responsibilities. This position is responsible for providing support for CCBC’s Athlete Development Program.
A successful candidate should possess:
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft software programs, graphics software and experience with basic web maintenance.
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence in a very fast-paced environment and respond quickly and efficiently to enquiries.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently.
- The ability to work as a team player in a volunteer-based organization.
- The ability to produce polished communication in written and oral form.
A background as an athlete and/or coach in the sport of cross country skiing would be preferred, but is not required.
Starting salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience. A job description is available on request. Applications should be in the form of a letter of application, with CV and three references, submitted by e-mail to:
Cross Country BC
Only individuals receiving an interview will be contacted.
Deadline to receive applications and references is August 6, 2017