JOB NOTICE: CCBC ADMINISTRATION & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Cross Country BC (CCBC), the Provincial Sport Organization for cross country skiing in British Columbia is currently seeking to fill the position of Administration & Communications Coordinator. The successful candidate will work out of the provincial office which is located in Vernon, BC.
General Responsibilities. This position is responsible for a wide range of administrative duties on behalf of the organization.
A successful candidate should possess:
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft software programs, graphics software and experience with web site management and web maintenance.
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence in a very fast-paced environment and respond quickly and efficiently to inquiries.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently.
- The ability to work as a team player in a volunteer-based organization.
- The ability to produce polished communication in written and oral form.
· Post-secondary education in Sport Administration, Business, or a combination of related education and experience is preferred, but not required.
This position can be a two thirds-time to a full-time position depending on the availability of the successful candidate. Starting salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience. A job description is available on request. Applications should be in the form of a letter of application, with CV and three references, submitted by e-mail to:
Cross Country BC
Only individuals receiving an interview will be contacted.
Deadline to receive applications and references is August 6, 2017.